Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year.
Now I have to admit that i'm a little behind schedule this year! Between being shunted between courses (most of them useless) and finding a new job and starting training, I've had little time left for reading. But there have been some gems in the 78 I've managed so far, despite a lot of them being rereads. The following are in no particular order and all new-to-me this year.
- Thief's Magic by Trudi Canavan
- Gracie by Ellie Keaton
- Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Made in Nashville by Mandy Baggot
- Full Steam Ahead by Valerie Chase
- Wolf Bride by Elizabeth Moss
- The Book of Spells by Katie Brian
- The Druid Stone by Helen McCann
- A Dark and Twisted Tide by Sharon Bolton
I'll be back to add links later, but work calls!
What are your top ten books this year (so far!)?