Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read.
This list was quite a thought provoking one! So, on to the books and the reasons. Five good ones that were hard for me to read and five bad ones.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
- The Midnight Rose
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- A Dance of Ghosts by Kevin Brooks
- Timeless by Gail Carriger
- The Girl Who Never Was
- The Selection by Keira Cass
- The Bone Season