The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read.
This is usually quite a long list for me, filled with classics. But the good news is that I'm slowly culling off those classics so I'm going to aim for the newer ones this time. Now, some of these are sitting on my shelves/kindle already, the others are languishing on my ever-growing TBR, and I really really want to read them all.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
- A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- The Red Queen's Daughter by Jacqueline Kolosov
- The Summer Queen by Elizabeth Chadwick
- You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
- Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel