The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List.
Now, I have to be honest here... I'm not much of a forward planner when it comes to reading. I pick a book up, test the waters, see if it floats. I'm a mood reader and I love it. As such, this was a hard list to write! So here are the books I'm most anticipating this spring, even if I won't get round to them.
- Prudence by Gail Carriger
- Mind Games by Teri Terry
- A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Weightless by Sarah Bannan
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- This Is Not A Love Story by Keren David
- The Beloved by Alison Rattle
- The Novice by Taran Matharu
- Under My Skin by James Dawson
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
Oh, would you look at that? A huge proportion of UKYA made it on to my list. It's just so darn awesome and these books all look amazing.