Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession.
I had to think long and hard about this own, and it's a bit of a weird mix. All sorts of different books have ended up in my possession from all sorts of places!
- The Secret Fire by CJ Daugherty and Carina Rozenfeld
- This one was sent for review from Atom, it's actually the first review copy I've been sent for a while as I've been taking a bit of a break, but this one I could not resist.
- Ms Marvel
- I have fallen more than a little bit in love with Kamala. She totally rocks. I can't believe that I had forgotten to pre-order this gem!
- Witchrise by Victoria Lamb
- I read and loved the first two Tudor Witch books, so much so that I bought my dear bookish friend Steph the whole trilogy for her Christmas - without having read the third! She has very kindly lent it to me so that I can find out what happens to Meg.
- House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones
- Again Steph lent me this one - she was pretty shocked that I hadn't already read this series and so she's pretty much pushed them on to me. And I've been loving them!
- This Is Not A Love Story by Keren David
- Keren David is an amazing UKYA author and when this came out I knew I had to have it. Especially after reading the masterpiece that was Salvage earlier this year.
- Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
- This was actually just an impulse buy. I've never heard of the author or even the book, but I was browsing Waterstones and just decided to go for it.
- Darjeeling: A History of the World's Greatest Tea by Jeff Koehler
- I won this from Bloomsbury's Facebook page and it is incredible. I'm usually not a fan of non-fiction but this is so engaging that I couldn't put it down. Plus, there are recipes in the back that I can't wait to try out. Although I'll probably fail miserably.
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Another one that Steph let me borrow, yay! It's a series I've been wanting to read for a long while.
- Feels Like the First Time by Casey McMillin
- This is actually an audiobook that I won, and not something I'd usually go for. For one the narrator is American and I usually struggle to stay engaged with the accent.
- Decorative Tile Designs by Marty Noble
- This one is a colouring book. Don't judge me! I love love LOVE to colour. And this new "craze" for adult colouring books is excellent, means there's a lot more choice now after so many years of colouring in fairies and pirates.