Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together.
I fangirled so hard. I couldn't help it. That still didn't make it easy to come up with ten killer writing duos.
- Sarah J Maas and Leigh Bardugo
I saw these two speaking together last year and they just seemed to click SO WELL. It would be a crazy book full of awesome.
- Kevin Brooks and CJ Skuse
I think something magical could happen here.
- Jonathan Stroud and Maureen Johnson
It would be all of the creepiness ever. EVER!
- Sarah Morgan and Jenny Oliver
Maybe some romantic series that spans the US and UK?
- Teri Terry and Helen Maslin
Their writing is haunting in different ways, and it would definitely be a story that haunts you forever. And it would be super creepy. And it would probably make you a little bit wary of technology.
- Sharon Bolton and LJ Ross
- Mia Thompson and Kara Taylor
A grown up Anne teaming up with Sapphire to fight the rich baddies? YES!
- Sarra Manning and Eleanor Wood
The ultimate girly YA.
- Gail Carriger and Colleen Gleason
Steampunk ahoy! Just imagine what these two could create.
- Elizabeth Wein and Celia Rees
Just think of what these two ladies could do with history. Makes me shiver.