This week is Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015.
I have read some absolutely AMAZING books this year. I honestly cannot recommend these books enough, if you haven't read them yet then get them. And read them. And love them.
For once, my list is going to be in order, with my absolute favourite at the top and working down. But since I read an average of 200 books a year, it means that these top ten were truly extraordinary.
- Darkmere by Helen Maslin
- Slated by Teri Terry
- Night School by CJ Daugherty
- Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
- Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton
- Vampire State of Mind by Jane Lovering
- Holy Island by LJ Ross
- Monster by CJ Skuse
- In Bloom by Matthew Crow
- The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
What was your ultimate favourite book in 2015?