Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year.
This was the easiest list ever:
ALL OF THE BOOKS.
But joking aside, here are my top ten, in no particular order.
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- Liberty's Fire by Lydia Syson
- Emeralds & Ashes by Leila Rasheed
- If You Were Me by Sam Hepburn
- The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
- All My Secrets by Sophie McKenzie
- The Girl Who Walked On Air by Emma Carroll
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
SURPRISE! They're all UKYA. My one true love.
No really a surprise though, when is my list not packed with it?