Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books We've Read So Far in 2015.
I love lists like this, where I can just think back about the awesome books I've read already, although sometimes it brings up memories of the not-so-good ones too. This was particularly hard as I read the whole NETBA shortlist in January this year and they were all excellent.
So here we go, in order read:
- In Bloom by Matthew Crow
- Say Her Name by James Dawson
- The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
- The Grand Reopening of Dandelion Cafe by Jenny Oliver
- Slated by Teri Terry
- Prudence by Gail Carriger
- The Fearless by Emma Pass
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton
- Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon
This list made me smile so much, some fantastic books on here! What was your ultimate favourite this year?