Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR.
Now, my TBR is never ending. It's infinite. It grows every day. If I see a book I might possibly like, even just a little, it's added to the list. Which actually made this a little bit more difficult! A lot of these are yet to be released, and I can only pray to the fairy-god-publicists that I might receive one or two of them for review.
- The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
- Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton
- The Last Days of Summer by Vanessa Ronan
- Distress Signals by Catherine Ryan Howard
- All Aboard by Cressida McLaughlin
- Broken Sky by L.A. Weatherly
- A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry
- A Tyranny of Petticoats by Jessica Spotswood
- Blood, Ink and Fire by Ashley Mansour
- Love Song by Sophia Bennett