This week is Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For A Good Cry.
You know how sometimes you just have to get it all out? You have to have a good cry to get it all out of your system? You might not know what IT is, but you know it'll be sorted with a good cry? Proper ugly tears and sobs. Maybe it's just me, but I find it very cathartic... These are the best books for it, the ones that always have me in tears without fail. They break my heart a little bit every time I read them, but I come back to them again and again.
- Lucas by Kevin Brooks
- All Of The Above by James Dawson
- The Double Life of Mistress Kit Kavanagh by Marina Fiorato
- Slated (series) by Teri Terry
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Shades of London (series) by Maureen Johnson
- In Bloom by Matthew Crow
- The Poppy Factory by Liz Trenow
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
What was the last book that made you cry?