Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This weeks is Top Ten Bookworm Delights.
I love bookish stuff. Just give me all the book stuff ever. EVER. I can't get enough. I have purposely tried (and failed) to stay away from Etsy.
- Book & a Brew - A monthly subscription box with a hardback book and packet of (delightful) tea. And all for less than an actual hardback book! It's wonderfully curated and I have never once received a book I already own.
- Illumicrate - A quarterly subscription box crammed with a book and goodies and exclusive content from publishers and suppliers.
- Lillytales Bookmarks - The most beautiful wooden bookmarks ever. They're cute and lightweight, but still large enough to really stand out.
- Form & Flux Candles - Bookish candles that not only look gorgeous, but smell divine. You don't even have to burn then to get the scent, just open the jar!
- The Sticker Alley Boomarks - These are just so darn cute. I have a full set of princesses and a set of assassins. They are quite delicate so part of me doesn't want to use them.
- Mauve Magpie Bookmarks - It was love at first site for me with these bookmarks! Hand stamped stainless steel, with custom orders anything is possible.
- Coryographies Book Jewellery - Book. Jewellery. And it's absolutely gorgeous. So cute and colourful and unique.
- The Literary Gift Company Tote Bags - I love my I Capture the Castle bag so much. I've had it for years, it's so durable and stylish.
- Knock Knock Bookmark Pad - These are a reviewer's dream bookmark - there's space for notes, dates read and book information, and you never lose your page.
- Alphabet Mugs - I bought my first one years ago and it still looks like new, so I bought another one to use at work. I am a huge typography fan, letters on homeware are my catnip - I also have a huge collection of candles and cushions.