Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads.
I found this a lot easier than I thought I would - I don't read so many new releases or the big, popular books so a lot of the many books I have read are applicable for this. That said, a few new releases have made it to my list, purely because I have enjoyed them so much. And there'a a lot of UKYA of course.
I would recommend these books to absolutely anyone and everyone.
- The Druid Stone by Helen Mccann
- Can't Buy Me Love by Jane Lovering
- Darkmere by Helen Maslin
- Midnight Feast by Martina Evans
- Mind Games by Teri Terry
- The Castle by Sophia Bennett
- Waiting for Callback by Perdita & Honor Cargill
- The Double Life of Mistress Kit Kavanagh by Marina Fiorato
- Hunger by Melvin Burgess
- Monster by CJ Skuse