Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf for Five Years or Longer That You STILL Haven't Read Yet.
The original top ten topic was Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet but I've only been blogging for 3-4 years and Steph doesn't really blog so we changed it.
It was hard to whittle this one down because I AM A MOOD READER AND I'M NOT SORRY.
- Entangled by Cat Clarke
- The Queen's Secret by Victoria Lamb
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- Innocent by Anne Cassidy
- Raider's Tide by Maggie Prince
- Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
- Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Steph forgot to send me her list.
- I could probably do it myself
- We're BFFs
- I KNOW EVEYTHING
- But still
- I told her in advance
- Like, well in advance
- She could have sent me five or something
- She usually does it straight away
- Crap, what if she has...? *runs to check*
How many books are on your TBR?