Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Reasons You Should Come to YA Shot (and gift a ticket if you can't).
YES I'm hijacking this meme for my own purposes. But you absolutely should come to YA Shot if you can, and if you can't (and can afford a ticket) you should totally buy a gift ticket so that someone local who cannot afford to can go.
- Over 70 marvelously amazing authors will all be in one place
- ALL* OF THE BOOKWORMS WILL BE THERE and everyone knows bookworms are the best
- It's for an excellent cause and one everyone should be supporting
- You can get your books signed - I'm taking a suitcase full
- You can buy books and get them signed - I will be buying an additional suitcase to take them back
- Writing workshops where published authors share their hallowed secrets
- ME! I WILL BE THERE!
- Your ticket has YEAR LONG repercussions so you can feel all warm and fuzzy and charitable until you buy another ticket next year
- Everyone should have access to books and authors and that's what it's all about
- The whole UKYA community is amazing and lovely and inclusive and all coming together for bookish fun
So that's it really. Head on over to the YA Shot website where you can buy tickets for yourself or gift a ticket for a young person who can't afford it.