Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books We Enjoyed Recently that Weren't Our Typical Genre or that Were Out of Our Comfort Zone.
I actually found this one quite difficult, because I give everything a go. I read all genres (even if it's only YA/NA/Women's that makes it on to the blog). So instead, I'm doing the top ten books I've read this year. So far. In order read.
- All That Glitters by Vicky Pattison
- All of the Above by James Dawson
- Match Me If You Can by Michelle Gorman
- Between Shadows by Chanel Cleeton
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
- The Canal Boat Cafe by Cressida McLaughlin
- Just Haven't Met You Yet by Cate Woods
- The Double Life of Mistress Kit Kavanagh by Marina Fiorato
- The Cosy Teashop in the Castle by Caroline Roberts
- The Tribute Bride by Theresa Tomlinson
What has been your favourite read so far this year?