Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
Top Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books We've Read In The Past Year Or So.
You know when you read an AMAZING book and just need to talk about, so you hop on over to Goodreads and search blogs and Twitter and Instagram and Litsy, but then you find that hardly anyone has read it?
These are the books I wish other people had read, because they're amazing and I need to talk about them.
Most of these are UKYA, some are recent debuts, others have been around a while. All are excellent and deserve to be read.
- The Tribute Bride by Theresa Tomlinson
- Cuckoo by Keren David
- Girl Detached by Manuela Salvi
- Born Scared by Kevin Brooks
- The Yellow Room by Jess Vallance
- Orangeboy by Patrice Lawrence
- Waiting for Callback by Perdita and Honor Cargill
- Fashionistas: Laura by Sarra Manning
- Darkmere by Helen Maslin
- Stories from the Edge by Various
Have you read any of these? Link your review in the comments and I'll pop over! Because I need to talk about them.