Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.
I'm not going to lie - a lot of these books have been on my TBR for a while. But I'm going to do a little spring clean and tackle a few of those pesky books which have over-stayed. And I will do it. Honest.
- If you know me, then you know that I adore Maureen Johnson's Shades of London series. But I have also never picked up any of her other books. This will change!
- I love history, and I specifically love this time period. So when I saw this waaaay back four years ago I one-clicked it. Then never read it. Why..?
- I loved the spinsterhood books, but I've never read any of her other books. Given that everyone loved them I think it's time to rectify that.
- I was seeing this book everywhere when I added it to my TBR. And it's sat there on my shelf. Only I haven't picked it up yet.
- I absolutely LOVED Looking for JJ when I read it as a teen, it's a book that has truly stayed with me. But part of me feels like the story wrapped up so well that I don't need more.
- Sometimes I feel like the only YA Blogger who hasn't read this! Even years after release it is still everywhere, and that is some staying power.