Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.
This week is Top Ten Books I Want To Read This Summer.
Here I go again, listing the books I want to read yet invariably will not get round to. Although for once I actually have a few of these, and some are pre-ordered, so fingers crossed! What's on your list?
Shout out if any of these are on your TBR, or if you've read them let me know what you thought!
- Oh man, I loved Songs About A Girl last year, and I can't wait to spend a summer day drinking Irn Bru and reading about what happens next for Charlie. I think I'll even re-read book one first!
- This author became an auto-buy for me after just one book, and since Rachel gifted it for my birthday I can't wait to get stuck in to this latest one.
- I have heard so many good this about this one! I'm super excited to read it, especially as so many people have had only good things to say about it.
- This has been on my TBR for years, and Kelly got me it for my birthday so now I can finally get round to it!
- This has been buzzing around my radar for a little while now, and the closer we get to release the more I'm anticipating it.
- This has been on my TBR for about a month and was released with such little fanfare I think I would have forgotten it if Steph hadn't gifted me it!
- I have seen so many people saying how sweet this is, and I just feel it will be perfect as a summer read.
- If Aoife hadn't sent me this for my birthday it probably would have skipped my radar - and given that it's about an orphan who's going to save the world that would have been a travesty!
- This book has been everywhere in the run up to release and there is so much excitement around it. And I can't wait to jump in.
- This arrived in my Warriors & Legends Fairy Loot box and I can't wait to get stuck in. Already I have heard so many wonderful things.
And of course I have already pre-ordered and am eagerly anticipating A Change Is Gonna Come from Stripes Publishing. It looks incredible, and the authors involved are fabulous. I love anthologies for when it's particularly hot day as I usually can't concentrate for too long and the stories/poems are the perfect length.